Join me for an informative and fun workshop learning what a healthy period and cycle should be like, by creating hormonal balance and nurturing your mind, body and soul. Afterall, our hormonal balance is critical to our emotional and physical well-being.
About this Event
Did you know it’s not normal to suffer from period pain, premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and irregular periods?
Empower yourself with the knowledge of your body’s natural hormones and menstrual cycle by taking the first steps to naturally address any period problems you may be experiencing.
Suitable for adolescent girls or women in their reproductive years who are experiencing any period problems, or simply wanting to understand more about their cycle and what can be done if things aren’t quite right.
The workshop is a safe space to share and ask any questions you might have on anything period-related.
I will be elaborating on:
- The delicate female endocrine system and how it can be easily thrown out of balance.
- The four distinct phases of our menstrual cycle, how the body and mood shifts during the month, and educating you how to tune into these changes and adjusting the all important self-care.
- Her top lifestyle and nutrition tips to ‘love your hormones’ and feel the very best you can.
- A selection of essential oils that can be used for physical and emotional support during the menstrual cycle.
- Healthy afternoon tea
- The ultimate hormonal synergy blend that can help support healthy hormonal balance.
- A natural moonstone crystal to support feminine energy and bring peace, calm and balance into your life.
It’s a great workshop to bring your girlfriends to, or for mothers to bring their daughters to educate them more about their bodies.
Date: Sat, 25 July 2020
Time: 1.00 – 3.00 pm
Bookings: made through Eventbrite via this link. Places are limited to 10, so please book early to reserve your place.
If you would like more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Balance your hormones, balance your life”